Stay Informed .... Follow Frost PTSA on Facebook to get updates, events and special days happening throughout the year.
Frost Middle School PTSA • 14041 Stark Road • Livonia, MI 48154
www.facebook.com/FrostMiddleSchoolPTSA • www.livoniapublicschools.org • livoniafrost firstname.lastname@example.org
Dear Frost Parents, Teachers and Students,
Welcome to the Frost Middle School PTSA! As a PTSA we continue to work with students and staff to create the best possible learning environment for all. Remember that when parents, teachers and students unite for the benefit of our school, we can create an amazing environment that enriches the lives of our children and helps them achieve their potential. We look forward to a great partnership.
- Take a moment to fill out the Volunteer and Craft Show forms.
- We provide many opportunities for you to be involved with your students.
- Please consider chairing a committee like Membership, YMAD, Scholarship Selection or Publicity for the Craft Show. We need volunteers like you to continue our success.
The PTSA annual membership drive is underway.
Frost PTSA sponsors many events for students.
- Dues are $7.00 for a single membership.
- Six dollars ($6.00) of each membership goes to support our local, State and National PTAs.
- To become a member, fill out the membership form included in the packet and return it to Frost with a cash payment (exact bills only please) or a check made out to Frost PTSA.
- Membership forms may be turned in at schedule pick up or at any time in the school office.
- These events are funded only by the money made from the Frost Craft Show and occasionally dine-out fundraisers.
- Frost PTSA pays for and sponsors many events including: KONA Ice, Frost Free, Fall Fun Run, DC scholarships, honor roll window clings, music scholarships, student assignment books, Reflections, Youth Making a Difference, and the 8th Grade Farewell.
- Frost PTSA also supports Frost Clubs (ie Ski Club, Environmental Club, Math Club, etc.) with a monetary donation.
Students who join the Frost PTSA receive the following benefits:
- Eligibility to audition for PTSA Scholarships, eligibility to win Frost Spirit Wear and gift cards.
- Pride in being a PTSA member of their school.
- Opportunity to be on Student Council.
Our first PTSA meeting of the year:
- Thursday, September 15th in the Frost Community Room at 6:30 for Meet & Greet, 7:00 pm for the meeting.
- All are welcome!
Every membership is important and shows support of your student and Frost Middle School PTSA. Plese consider joining our PTSA, with your student, as well as volunteering at one of the student events throughout the year. I look forward to meeting you!
Patty O'Brien Novak
Frost PTSA President 2016-17
All students and parents are welcome, even if you're just thinking about joining.
2016-17 PTSA MEETINGS
7:00 pm in the Community Room
Sept. 15 (Th): Beginning at 6:30 - Meet & Greet
Oct. 18 (T)
Nov. 16 (W)
Dec. No Meeting
Jan. 19 (Th)
Feb. 20 (M)
March No Meeting
Apr. 13 (Th)
May 17 (W)
Student Activities Presents ...
President: Corresponding Secretary:
Patty O'Brien Novak Open
1st Vice President: Craft Show:
Denise Bracali Tracey Jakubowski
2nd Vice President: Membership Chair:
Melissa Kachaturoff Open
Donna Blauet Anthony Abbate
Recording Secretary: Assistant Principal:
Tara Hillary Shanan Wheeler
YES - it's FREE!
An after school event & introduction to stay after school on
Friday, September 9th from 3:00 to 5:00 pm.
Food • Open Gym • DJ • Dancing • Video Gaming • Games & Prizes
Will you help? Parent volunteers and donations are needed to
make this fun and FREE event happen.
The PTSA's role for Activity Nights is to coordinate volunteers and donations. Please fill out and return this FORM when you pick up your schedule.
Frost Middle School PTSA is now a member of AmazonSmile. Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible purchases to Frost Middle School PTSA whenever you shop on AmazonSmile
Please find our PTSA and Craft Show information in your packet and choose one thing to help us with. Middle School PTSA is different and you won’t find much…with over 700 families we’d love to see some new names willing to help.